Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE! Without being cheesy, I want to take a second and tell my husband just how much I love him! Right now he is in Mexico at his Uncle's wedding and won't see him for another week, which is hard, but I can still reflect on how much I love him even though he's not here. He's my best friend in the whole world. We've probably had more up and DOWNS than ALOT of married couples but we've always gotten through it because we love each other that much. Through all my trials, mainly the recent ones, he's stuck by my side and been nothing but supportive and loving of me. He holds me when I feel sick, he rubs my lower back when it aches, he snuggles with me to keep me warm, and comforts me when I need to just cry. I love you baby with all my heart and can't wait to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity so I can be with you FOREVER! I can't wait to start a family of our own. I can't see myself traveling the road of life with anyone but you! I am so lucky to have you and I realize now that you've been gone for 4 days how much I take some of the things you do for granted and I am going to try alot harder to notice all the wonderful things you do for me. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment