Friday, January 23, 2009

So Happy...

I don't know exactly why, but today I have felt so much happiness for no reason at all. I work at an accounting firm and it's tax season so it's DEFINITELY not work, ha ha. I guess just a thought about how my life is going makes me want to just SMILE! I am married to the man of my dreams, I have the cutest little 9 week old baby boy (Boomer, my cocker spaniel puppy) who loves me unconditionally, I am finally close to both our families, we are doing great financially, I live in the United States of America, and I have the church in my life. Just to name a few of course. Sometimes it's nice to take a second of our busy lives and ponder on the blessings we enjoy each and every day.

Just thought I would write a little something! Hope everyone reading this is just as happy as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment