Monday, January 5, 2009

SNOWBOARDING AGAIN THE NEXT DAY!


(Robyn, John, Garrett, Parker, Katelyn, me, and Alex)

Alex didn't get enogh boarding time in the FIRST day he learned so we went again the next day! This time with all the siblings, except Heather and we missed her! I can honestly say I've never had so much fun with all my siblings than going snowboarding with them. We got up to the resort at 11:00 AM and didn't leave until 7:30 I believe. We took 2 long breaks though to let our legs relax a bit and drink some hot cocoa, but other than that we were non-stop go go go all day long! We never seperated. All 7 of us were snowboarding together down the mountain and stopping to go off jumps and watch Garrett almost kill himself a few times. Ha ha. I actually went off my first jump and I have it on video to prove it! It's on Katelyn's camera though so when I get it from her I will post it because I am VERY proud even though I didn't land it. I almost did, but I shifted my weight to the back of my board and it slipped out from underneath me. Who cares! NOT BAD FOR THE FIRST TIME EY'! We had alot of fun to say the least. We're now thinking of making it a new family Christmas tradition to go snowboaring.



Garrett (red coat), Katelyn (white/brown coat), and Parker (brown coat)

No comments:

Post a Comment