Sunday, July 20, 2008

All about Alex!

1. What is his name? Alexander James Nelson
2. Who eats more? Alex by far! When I can't finish my plate he'll finish it off plus munch on a bag of chips!
3. Who said I love you first? he did and of course I said it back cuz I'd been wanting to say it for awhile before as well
4. Who is taller? Alex by like 1 1/2 inches. I'm 6' 0" and he's 6' 1 1/2"
5. Who is smarter? I think I am more book smart and street smart and Alex is smarter with hands on stuff like cars and building stuff.
6. Who is more sensitive? Alex is definitely a sensative guy belive it or not especially when it comes to his family. I, however, am sensative to EVERYTHING!
7. Who does the laundry? we both do
8. Who pays the bills? I do ALL of that stuff cuz I'm good with numbers but Alex makes more $$$ than me so he kinda "pays" them.
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When we moved here to Hawaii I switched to the right but before that it was always Alex on the right
10. Who cooks more? me ALWAYS. When Alex cooks it's McDonalds
11. What meals do you cook together? when we grill hamburgers or steak Alex does that part
12. Who is more stubborn? we both are REALLY stubborn people. I wouldn't say one of us is more stubborn than the other.
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? totally me
14. Who has more siblings? me. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters and he just has a brother
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? we take turns
16. What do you like to do together? going to the beach, going for scenic drives, we love going to movies at the theater, renting movies and watching them at home, etc.
17. Who eats more sweets? I totally do! Alex sometimes gets mad at me that I eat so many!
18. Guilty pleasures? Alex-basketball...Jayne-sweets
19. How did you meet? a mutual friends introduced us and we were best buds from then on out!
20. Who proposed? it was actually a mutual thing
21. His best physical feature? his lips (lucious) and his calves
22. His greatest quality? his humor. He can come up with some of the funniest things to say that makes me laugh for hours. He always knows how to make me laugh!
23. Tag? everyday it's kind of ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment