Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Puppy!!!

So...since our little angels in Heaven are being stubborn and don't want to come anytime soon, I think I've finally convinced Alex to get me a PUPPY! I could not be MORE excited than I am now. I've ALWAYS wanted a puppy, but Alex has kept telling me "When we buy a house you can have a puppy!" I don't wanna wait any longer. This is how I think of it...my fertility medicine! Something to keep my thoughts away from "Why can't I have kids right now?". Something that loves me and gets excited to see me when I come home from a long day at work. Something to snuggle with when Alex isn't home. That's why I want a puppy and always have wanted a puppy! This is a picture of the one I'm getting. It's a male pure breed, registered and papered cocker spaniel. They are rated #1 family dog because of their calmness, friendliness, demeaner, and size. I grew up with a springer spaniel which comes from the same family, but is double the size. The second I saw him online I KNEW I had to have him so drove out to the owner's home and again, the second I saw him I KNEW I had to have him! He is one of 5 puppies in the litter. Pure buff colored and has the sweetest little personality. He's only 4 1/2 weeks right now so I can't have him quite yet but they are willing to give them to their owners on Christmas Eve even though they will only be 5 1/2 weeks. I AM STOKED! I will post more pictures when he actually becomes a "Nelson"! ha ha Merry Christmas! (Thanks Alex...I LOVE YOU! I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present!)

3 comments:

  1. Jayne I know how you feel. Jared and I don't understand why kids don't come when we want them. But we also have dogs. We started out with the one that i had before we got married and what would you know we got another one about 4 months ago. Chalet did the same. They kind of fill in that emty space. But the puppy is way cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I my gosh I am dyin'! I want a puppy for Christmas someday. That lil' thing is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete